Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Golden Tote for Feb 2014


It finally arrived! I placed my order Feb 6th and received the package today, the 20th. 

Now, being a first time purchaser, I went for the $49 tote. It would have 2-3 items. One you choose, the rest a surprise. It comes in this nifty golden tote canvas bag. 


Inside: 

The top I chose

The other goodies:

A light knit sweater
 
And a scarf. It's soft and wonderful with a butterfly pattern! 

The top I chose is wonderful! It's soft and cool. The second top, the sweater, is cozy. Though the way it's put together is interesting. It's like the front is a giant scarf that overlap each other to make the rest of the sweater. 

Me trying on sweater top. 
 
Overall, I'm thrilled with my bag! With winter weather on the way after this gorgeous spring like week I've had, the sweater and scarf will come in handy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment