Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Indiana Snowpocalypse Day 4

On day 3, cabin fever has struck. Today I'm bent on getting into work. Though, I found out the pipes were frozen. Hubby and I had to team up and dig and mulch out his Jetta. Thank goodness I have a 4-wheel drive SUV. 

The delivery of the dog backpacks are delayed due to unsafe roads. Dogs are reluctant to go outside. Our igloo remains but our attempts at a fire were squished. :/ Charley, who is now 2 as of yesterday, decided to graffiti the igloo with yellow. 


We also had a flock of birds visit yesterday. Desperate for food. Luckily we had some grass poking through.

Some of the birds pictured below. 

After my 2nd cup of coffee I'll attempt to head into Plainfield. Looking toward the weekend weather, things will get interesting. Forecasted for rain. With all this snow we got dumped with and the upcoming rain, things will be a hot mess. 

What a way to spend the first days of being 25 and 2 years old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment